There are many varieties of slot machines; however the controlling operations for each device are same. Payouts are the measure of coins given to the player after he wins the game; coins come out if the machine when the player inserts the money into the device and spins the wheels. The slot machine has to be carefully set up in order to pay correct amount of coins. Whenever the slot machines are malfunctioned, they display error codes such as error code 3100, 3300 and error code 12. These error codes indicate that the machine has to be repaired. Some of the ways to set the payouts in a slot machine are mentioned below.
Switch on the System Initialization button which is located on the master control unit of the slot machine. The master control unit can be located anywhere in the machine; it can either be placed in a control box which next to the machine or it can inside a locker rear box of the machine. The system initialization button has to be in a horizontal position, therefore make sure it is in a right position.
- Next step is to switch on the power button which can be found next to the master control unit.
- Set the minimum amount of coins that the device can give to the player; this can be done by entering the number on the master control unit. Hit the enter key after entering the values on the 10 digit keypad. Make sure you are not entering the dollar value as you need to enter the value of the total number of coins.
- After setting the minimum amount, set a default amount by pressing the values on the keypad and hit the enter key. Generally, default value of one machine differs from the other machines.
- As minimum and default payouts are entered, in the similar manner set the maximum payout of the slot machine. Remember that a default amount should be higher than the minimum payout; and the maximum amount has to be higher than the default amount. Press the enter key on the keypad of the master control unit.
- Now switch the power button again and turn the system initialization switch from horizontal to vertical position. After all the setting operations have been executed, start the machine and select the values to begin your play.